Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Daze

December has come in a rush of Christmas cards, travel tickets, and too much chocolate. I never thought that could happen, but I assure you, it is possible. It’s been a small affair this year. We stayed in Virginia, and welcomed my three sisters and a plus one for the holiday season. In the new year, classes will start up, and I’ll be making progress toward my degree again. I’ve been working at a restaurant and will experience my first New Year’s Eve rush tomorrow evening. My hope is that the New Year brings more hours of joy in your life. I challenge you to take your priorities before the Lord and to tell people how much they matter to you. It’s a new year, but life is still a journey. Always aim to make it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment